Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Translate it

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

I will be

There's nothin' I could say to you, nothin' I could ever do to make you see what you mean to me. All the pain, the tears I cried. Still, you never said goodbye. And now I know wow far you'd go. I know I let you down but it's not like that now. This time I'll never let you go.I will be all that you want. And get myself together. 'Cause you keep me from falling apart. All my life, I'll be with you forever to get you through the day and make everything okay. I thought that I had everything. I didn't know what life could bring. But now I see, honestly, you're the one thing I got right. The only one I let inside. Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me. And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around 'cause I will never let you go. 'Cause without you I can't sleep. I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave. You're all I got, you're all I want. And without you I don't know what I'd do. I could never ever live a day without you here with me. Do you see? You're all I need.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Ojalá eso fuera dedicado para mí ?)