Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Translate it

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Cada lágrima es una cascada ~

I turn the music up, I got my records on. I shut the world outside until the lights come on. Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone. I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song. And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night. Until monday morning feels another life. I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time... And heaven is in sight. I turn the music up, I got my records on, from underneath the rubble sing a rebel song. Don't want to see another generation drop. I’d rather be a comma than a full stop. Maybe i'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees, maybe i'm in the gap between the two trapezes, but my heart is beating and my pulses start. Cathedrals in my heart.
And we saw oh this light I swear you, emerge blinking into to tell me it's alright. As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony. 
And every tear's a waterfall, Is a waterfall, oh! Is a waterfall, oh! oh! oh! Is a waterfall. Every tear is a waterfall Oh oh oh!
So you can hurt, hurt me bad but still I'll raise the flag

1 comentario:

Bleeding in silence dijo...

Hola! me gustó tu blog y la entrada, te estoy siguiendo! te espero en el mio :) saludos!